1. Edward Snowden may be the most powerful person on Twitter (Julia Greenberg / Wired)
2. Commission restricts what journalists can report about freedom of information (Oliver Wright / Independent)
3. Twitter’s video ad strategy now looks like YouTube’s ad strategy (Peter Kafka / Re/code)
4. How 3 New Jersey newsrooms are turning to their readers for story ideas (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
5. Y Combinator opens research lab to tackle big problems (Tom Simonite / MIT Technology Review)
6. The independent Internet is losing ground (Alex Kantrowitz / BuzzFeed)
7. Destination: You (Yuliya Grinberg / CASTAC)
Our Daily Must Reads newsletter comes out every Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page to have it send directly to your inbox!