Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Four Steps Google is Taking Today to Fight Online Terror (Kent Walker / Google)
2. Matter’s Seventh Class of Media Startups Has a Focus on Security and Rebuilding Trust in Media (Christine Schmidt / Nieman Lab)
3. What a Hyperlocal Investigative Powerhouse Looks Like (Jackie Spinner / Columbia Journalism Review)
4. Kinja, the Publishing System at the Heart of Gawker, Lives on Under Univision (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
5. What’s Behind South Korea’s Fact-Checking Boom? Tense Politics, and the Decline of Investigative Journalism (Boyoung Lim / Poynter)
6. From Jobs to Journalism: Task & Purpose is Finding a Niche Reporting on Veterans’ Issues (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!