Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- New Findings Suggest It Might be Better to Read Toddlers an e-Book Than a Print Book (Emma Young / BPS)
- Study Questions Effectiveness of Online Education For At-Risk Students (Nick Roll / IHE)
- Amazon Has A Fake Book Problem (David Gaughran / Let’s Get Digital)
- What Happens When You Stop Writing Negative Book Reviews (Peter Derk / LitReactor)
- eBook Publishers Notified of iTunes Connect Changes (D B Hebbard / Talking New Media)
- Korean E-Book Service Ridibooks Scores $20M Series C (Catherine Shu / Techcrunch)
- Pottermore to Allow Free E-Book Library Loans For Two Weeks (Heloise Wood / The Bookseller)
Nate is the founder of The Digital Reader. He also builds and repairs websites, and helps authors and small businesses solve tech problems.