Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Google is Now Highlighting Fact Checks in Search (Alexios Mantzarlis / Poynter)
2. ‘The Nation’ Enables Whistleblowers, Embraces Encryption (The Nation)
3. One in Five Facebook Videos is Live as it Seizes the Verb (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
4. YouTube Will No Longer Allow Creators to Make Money Until They Reach 10,000 Views (Ben Popper / The Verge)
5. Facebook Wants To Teach You How To Spot Fake News On Facebook (Craig Silverman / BuzzFeed)
6. Digital Publisher Mic Raises $21 Million in Series C Round (Mike Shields / Wall Street Journal)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!