Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Trump Has Officially Ended Federal Online Privacy Rules (Tony Romm / Recode)
2. Big Brand Pullouts Will Have Had Limited Impact on YouTube (Ross Benes / Digiday)
3. Roku Offers Guarantees to TV Advertisers (Jeff Baumgartner / Multichannel)
4. NPR’s Morning Edition Gets a Little Refresh — And its Own New Podcast (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
6. Filterbubblan is a Swedish Effort to Give a Side-By-Side, Real-Time Glance at the Country’s Filter Bubbles (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!