Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Kansas High School Principal Resigns After Student Journalists Question Her Credentials (Mará Rose Williams / Kansas City Star)
2. Kiplinger Journalism Program Likely Moving From Ohio State to Ohio University (Mary Mogan Edwards / Columbus Dispatch)
3. New Mexico Journalism Students Prepare For an Evolving Industry (Andres Del Aguila / Daily Lobo)
4. Princeton Student Lobbies for Establishment of Journalism Certificate (Richard Horgan / AdWeek)
5. Redefining College Journalism (Cristian Cano / The Dartmouth)