Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. YouTubers Are Freaking Out About Money and ‘Censorship’ (Patricia Hernandez / Kotaku)
2. Facebook Is Driving Advertisers to Decrease Load Times for Mobile Websites (Marty Swant / Adweek)
3. Here’s What Top Industry Execs Think About the Future of Video (James Cooper / Adweek)
4. How Boston’s WBUR Is Trying To Build New Structures For Continuous Innovation In Public Radio (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
5. Why Recent Grads Are Breaking Up With Blogs in Favor of Podcasts (Molly Folse / Adweek)