1. Why the battle between e-books and print may be over (Lynn Neary / NPR)
2. Reinventing the library (Alberto Manguel / New York Times)
3. On reader annotation and curation boosting e-book sales (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
4. New international publishing standards address discovery and global commerce (via Publishers Weekly – Subscription)
5. ‘The Martian’ and 6 more movies that began as self-published books (Drew Mackie / People)
Our E-Books & Self-Publishing Round up comes out every Tuesday.
Have it sent directly to your email inbox by subscribing on this page!