1. U.S. says Apple e-books antitrust monitor no longer needed (Nate Raymond / Reuters)
2. How authors can find their ideal reading audience (Angela Ackerman / JaneFriedman.com)
3. New ‘enhanced’ Harry Potter e-books come to Apple (Anick Jesdanun / Huffington Post)
4. Take your time: Tips from an indie author (Drucilla Shultz / BookLife)
5. Digital Census shows audio charge (Philip Jones / The Bookseller)
Our E-Books & Self-Publishing Roundup comes out every Tuesday.
Subscribe on this page to see it before anyone else!