1. No comments allowed on Reddit’s new news site ‘Upvoted’ (Julia Greenberg / Wired)
2. Twitter unveils its own news digests, and some news orgs are participating (Justin Ellis / Nieman Lab)
3. Are comments dead, or have media outlets just given up on them? (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
4. Shareable, concise, authentic: The BBC’s approach to mobile video (Catalina Albeanu / Journalism.co.uk)
5. WSJ owner takes battle to FT with City news app (Jane Martinson / Guardian)
6. Can Steve Huffman save Reddit from itself? (Benjamin Wallace / Daily Intelligencer)
7. Blendle is up to something big (Frédéric Filloux / Monday Note)
Our Must Reads newsletter comes out Monday through Friday.
Be the first to see tomorrow’s Must Reads by subscribing on this page!