MediaShift is offering a two-part Social Media Marketing Master Class with our own Social Media Editor Julie Keck on Sept. 16 and Sept. 23. Participants may register for one or both parts.
Title: Social Media Marketing Master Class Part II: Grow Your Audience
Instructor: MediaShift’s Social Media Editor Julie Keck
You’ve established yourself on social media, but you want to grow your audience. How do you get people talking about your content without seeming too self-promoting? Learn to harness the power of #hashtags, run a popular live Twitter chat, find out what’s trending today and how to jump in at the right moment with the right content.
MediaShift’s Social Media Editor Julie Keck will show you powerful tools to take your social media from basic to brilliant. You can coordinate (and automate!) your presence on multiple platforms, quickly find out what people are talking about and get in on the conversation in a way your audience will love. Avoid faux pas, establish yourself as an expert and stand out from the crowd with this intermediate class that will seriously up your game.
What you’ll learn from this training:
- How to engage your audience
- How to get in on The Conversation: #Hashtags & Twitter chats
- How to coordinate multiple social media platforms
- How to promote yourself without irritating everyone
- Bonus: How to deal with haters
- A free chapter of Julie’s e-book “Social Media Charm School”
- Downloadable slides after the training
Who should take this training:
- Media professionals who want move beyond simply posting links to starting conversations
- Journalists and educators who want to become expert sources and host live events
- Anyone who wants to grow their audience and expand their presence across social platforms
Date and Time: Sept 23, 2015 at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT
Register Now for the Training!
Note: If you can’t attend the live session, you can still register and see the archived video and ask questions of the instructor. Free registration for BigMarker is required.
About the instructor: Julie Keck is MediaShift’s Social Media & Daily Must Reads Editor. She is a social media consultant and filmmaker based in Chicago. She has spoken about social media engagement, crowdfunding, and film at SXSW, the University of Notre Dame, Columbia College, DePaul, the Chicago International Film Festival, and more. Play with her on Twitter at @kingisafink.