The best stories across the web on media and technology, curated by Lily Leung.
1. NBCUniversal taps Google, comScore to measure viewership for 2012 Olympics (PaidContent)
2. Many iPhone apps are taking data from your address book (VentureBeat)
3. Did the AP just declare war on news aggregators? (GigaOm)
4. Social games giant Zynga posts fourth-quarter loss (Online Media Daily)
5. First Lady gives CNN iReport interview (Lost Remote)
6. Facebook drives 10 times more video shares than Twitter (TNW)
7. How NPR drove traffic to a local station by geotargeting stories on Facebook (Nieman Lab)
8. Yes, another one: Meet social media guru Ryan Gosling (Digiday)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!