Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. This New Facebook Analytics Tool Lets Publishers Compare Their Mobile and Instant Articles Traffic (Daniel Funke / Poynter)
2. People Have Trouble A) Detecting Faked Images and B) Identifying Where They’ve Been Changed (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
3. Twitter Says its Anti-Abuse Efforts are Working, Citing Internal Data (Casey Newton / The Verge)
4. Drone Journalists Get Very Good News – Instant Waivers (Al Tompkins / Poynter)
5. Four Ways the Columbia Missourian is Using Facebook Live to Engage with Community (Matt Dunlin / RJI Online)
6. MTV Isn’t What It Used To Be (Scaachi Koul / BuzzFeed)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!