Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
2. Facebook Will Let Publishers Convert Instant Articles to Google AMP and Apple News Formats (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
3. Instagram Direct Messages Now Support Web Links and Different Photo Orientations (Darrell Etherington / TechCrunch)
4. What’s America Really Watching in the Morning? Local News. (James Warren / Poynter)
5. With its Special Projects Desk, Univision is Keeping Gawker’s Spirit Alive at Gizmodo Media Group (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
6. The Washington Post Gets Its Own Reddit Page (Garett Sloane / Ad Age)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!