Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Get Ready for the Next Big Privacy Backlash Against Facebook (Nitasha Tiku / Wired)
2. Where Have All the Black Digital Publishers Gone? (Glenn H. Burkins / Columbia Journalism Review)
3. Facebook is Testing Products to Connect its Users to Local News (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
4. 6 Months in, The New York Times is Expanding the Wirecutter to Babies, Personal Finance and Pet Gear (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
5. Infographic: Comparing Consumers of Amazon Video, Hulu, and Netflix (Paul Hiebert / YouGov)
6. Parody: The Onion Has Obtained Hundreds of Documents From an Anonymous Source Within the White House (The Onion)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!