Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
2. “Won’t Work for Exposure”: The Financial Nitty-Gritty of Commercial–Nonprofit News Partnerships (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
3. How The New York Times’ Recast R&D Unit Got Back to Basics (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
4. Medium Now Offers Audio Versions of its Stories for Members (Ken Yeung / Venture Beat)
5. Still Innovating, 160 Years On: The Atlantic’s New Homepage Allows it to Showcase More of Our Best Journalism at Once (Jeffrey Goldberg / The Atlantic)
6. In Philadelphia, 3 Newsrooms Had to Become 1. Now, They’re Taking on a Whole New Kind of Change (Kritsten Hare / Poynter)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!