Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Memo From Brian McGrory on the Boston Globe Reinvention (Boston Globe)
2. Facebook Still Denies What It Is. The Cleveland Murder Shows How. (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)
3. Cheddar, Web Video Maker, Bets Millennials Will Use TV Antennas (Gerry Smith / Bloomberg)
4. Facebook Launches Beta of Spaces, its Goofy and Fun Social VR Platform (Lucas Matney / TechCrunch)
5. How YouTube’s Shifting Algorithms Hurt Independent Media (Amanda Hess / New York Times)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!