Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How A False Story About A Husband And Wife Being Twins Ended Up On Major News Websites (Craig Silverman / BuzzFeed)
2. 10 years of Hope and Hard Lessons on the Facebook Platform (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
3. Bustle Acquires Elite Daily From Daily Mail and Rebrands as Bustle Digital Group (Alyson Shontell / Business Insider)
4. You Can Now Live Stream to YouTube From Your Phone if You Have at Least 1,000 Subscribers (Greg Kumparak / TechCrunch)
5. Moment of Monetized Zen: Brands are Cashing in on the New ‘Satisfying Videos’ Craze (Yuyu Chen / Digiday)
6. This News App Starts With the Premise that News Discovery has Become too Personalized (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!