Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Recap: ISOJ 2017 (Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas)
2. Ohio State Prepared to Transfer Journalism Program, Funding to Ohio University (Mary Mogan Edwards / The Columbus Dispatch)
3. EDX Partners with Higher Ed to Offers Professional Certificate Programs in Digital Skills (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
4. University of Arkansas Breaks Ground for New Journalism and Student Media Center (University of Arkansas News)
5. Recap: UNR’s Reynolds School Hosts First Amendment Forum (Reynolds School News)