Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. NBC Universal Invests $500 Million in Snapchat at IPO (Jeanine Poggi / AdAge)
2. Inside Facebook’s Pitch for Entertainment Content (Sahil Patel / Digiday)
3. Google’s Featured Snippets are Worse Than Fake News (Adrianne Jeffries / The Outline)
4. Facebook has Started to Flag Fake News Stories (Peter Kafka / Recode)
5. How to Escape Your Political Bubble for a Clearer View (Amanda Hess / New York Times)
6. How Highsnobiety Plans to Reach Half a Billion Video Views This Year (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)