Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Twitter Might Build a Paid Subscription Service for Power Users (Casey Newton / The Verge)
2. Facebook, Amazon, Twitter and YouTube are Bidding to Stream the NFL’s Thursday Night Games (Kurt Wagner / Recode)
3. How Are Your Stories Performing on Distributed Media? Facebook and Chartbeat are Teaming up to Solve the Mystery (Rick Edmonds / Poynter)
5. ‘Vice News Tonight’ Seeks To Reinvent TV News For Millennials (David Folkenflik / NPR)
6. ‘News is Not Netflix’: Personalization’s Appeal Remains Uncertain for Some Publishers (Max Willens / Digiday)
Get the Daily Must Reads in Your Inbox!