Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How Youth Navigate the News Landscape (Knight Foundation)
2. Fact-Checking Changes Minds but Not Votes, According to New Research (Alexios Mantzarlis / Poynter)
3. This Site is “Taking the Edge Off Rant Mode” by Making Readers Pass a Quiz Before Commenting (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)
4. Press Freedom Organizations are Teaming up to Start a News Site (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
5. Why Live Podcasts are Becoming a Big Deal this Year (Max Willens / Digiday)
6. Medium Launches Snapchat Stories, but for Medium (David Pierce / Wired)