Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. YouTube Bets It Can Convince Youngs to Pay for TV (Felix Gillette / Bloomberg)
2. Hundreds of Campaign Pledges. 10 Major Goals. (Jane C. Timm / NBC News)
3. Facebook Wants Longer Videos, but Takes Away Key View Metric (Sahil Patel / Digiday)
4. Warren Buffett Names the Only 2 Newspapers That Have An ‘Assured Future’ (Fred Imbert / CNBC)
5. This Is How Your Hyperpartisan Political News Gets Made (Craig Silverman / Buzzfeed)
6. 4 months in: The Telegraph’s Subscription Rate Has Increased by 300 Percent (Jessica Davies / Digiday)