Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Huffington Post Copies Snapchat With New ‘Storybook’ Format (Sahil Patel / Digiday)
2. YouTube Opens Mobile Live Video to Big Creators, Along With Paid Chat Option (Todd Spangler / Variety)
4. FBI to Lift Restrictions on Online FOIA System After Reports it Would Ditch Email, Switch to Fax (Andrew Couts and Dell Cameron / Daily Dot)
5. Liberals Won’t Bail Out Canada’s News Industry, Sources Say (Althia Raj / Huffington Post)
6. Demographic Divides: The Global State of Fake News in 5 Charts (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)