Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Reddit’s /r/worldnews Community Used a Series of Nudges to Push Users to Fact-Check Suspicious News (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
3. A Pirate Podcast App Takes on Iran’s Hardline Censors (Andy Greenberg / Wired)
4. The WSJ is Exploring an Ad-Free Digital Offering (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. Here’s What Facebook’s Live Video Filter Bubble Looks Like (Lam Thuy Vo / BuzzFeed)
6. How Independent Publishers Can Fight the Google-Facebook Duopoly (Alex Merwin / AdAge)