Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. WhatsApp Launches Status, an Encrypted Snapchat Stories Clone (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
2. Time Inc looks to Sell Services to 30m Subscribers (Shannon Bond / Financial Times)
3. How Swiss News Publisher Le Temps is Resurfacing Old Content (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)
4. YouTube Promises New Auditing Measures Will Prove Ad Quality (Garett Sloane / AdAge)
5. How to Cover Pols Who Lie, and Why Facts Don’t Always Change Minds: Updates From the Fake-News World (Laura Hazard Owen / Nieman Lab)
6. Advertising Boycott of Breitbart News Appears to Be Growing (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)