Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Women’s March on Washington Raises Ethical Questions for Media Outlets (Kara Bloomgarden-Smoke / Women’s Wear Daily)
2. Clearing Out the App Stores: Government Censorship Made Easier (Farhad Manjoo / New York Times)
3. The Atlantic Creates Google Spreadsheet To Make Trump’s Financial Disclosures More Accessible (Jeremy Venook / The Atlantic)
4. Google Uses Its Search Engine to Hawk Its Products (Jack Nicas / Wall Street Journal)
5. The Washington Post Announces The Lily (Washington Post)
6. The Real Story of 2016: What Reporters — And Lots of Data Geeks, Too — Missed About the Election (Nate Silver / FiveThirtyEight)