Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Zuckerberg Implies Facebook is a Media Company, Just “Not a Traditional Media Company” (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
2. ‘A Very Blunt Instrument’: The Potential and Power of Mobile Notifications (Nausicaa Renner / CJR)
3. 5 New Automated Fact-Checking Projects Underway (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
4. Disney-ABC to Produce Snapchat Original Series, Starting With ‘The Bachelor’ Aftershow (Todd Spangler / Variety)
5. AP Poll: US Election Voted Top News Story of 2016 (Associated Press)
6. The Movie That Doesn’t Exist and the Redditors Who Think It Does (Amelia Tait / New Statesman)