Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Fake-News Writer: ‘I Think Donald Trump Is In the White House Because of Me’ (Caitlin Dewey / Washington Post)
2. Google is Helping Full Fact Create an Automated, Real-Time Fact-Checker (Matt Burgess / Wired)
3. The Trouble With Facebook’s Fake-News Data (Brian Feldman / New York Magazine)
4. German Minister Says Facebook Should be Treated as a Media Company (Caroline Copley / Reuters)
5. New York Times Reports 41,000 New Subscribers Since the Election (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
6. After the Election, News Organizations Need to Listen More Than Ever (Andrew Losowsky / Poynter)