Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Columbia Requires Campus Media to Register Student Journalists (Rachel Deal / Bwog: Columbia Student News)
2. Google Search Results to Include Student Outcomes Data from College Scorecard (Marguerite McNeal / EdSurge)
3. Are You Ready to Be on Snapchat? (Paul Redfern / Inside Higher Ed)
4. Online Education Is Now a Global Market (Jeffrey Young / Chronicle of Higher Education)
5. 7 Steps to Becoming a Data-Driven School (Eric Crites / Edutopia)