Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
2. YouTube to Live-Stream 2016 Presidential Debates From PBS, Telemundo, Washington Post (Todd Spangler / Variety)
3. Twitter Will Livestream All Three Presidential Debates, Thanks to a New Deal With Bloomberg (Kurt Wagner / Recode)
4. Le Monde Uses Snapchat Discover for Serious News (Lucinda Southern / Digidayl)
5. Verizon Wants to Buy Vessel, the Video Startup Founded by Former Hulu CEO Jason Kilar (Peter Kafka / Recode)
6. PRX Announces: Project Catapult (PRX)