Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. What the Savviest School Administrators Know About Education Technology (Betsy Corcoran / EdSurge)
2. Federal Prosecutors Join Fight Against Predatory Journals (Paul Basken / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
3. Using Video and Audio to Share Our Scholarship (Prof. Hacker / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
4. On Choosing Technologies That We Know Will Diminish Quality (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)
5. How Can Learning Analytics Improve the Student Experience? (James DeVaney / EdSurge)
6. How You Can Take the Pain Out Of Data-Driven Classrooms (Natalie Davis / EdSurge)