Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Reuters’s New Polling Simulator is Built for the Age of Trump (David Uberti / CJR)
2. Inside Facebook’s (Totally Insane, Unintentionally Gigantic, Hyperpartisan) Political-Media Machine (John Herrman / New York Times Magazine)
3. Sports Illustrated Teams Up With Fox Sports for Ad Deal (Steven Perlberg / Wall Street Journal)
4. Inside Backstage: YouTube’s Plan to Bring Photos, Polls, and Text to the Video Service (Harrison Weber / Venture Beat)
5. Stay Connected With the New AP News App (Lauren Easton / Associated Press)
6. The More Partisan Your Online Media Diet, The Less Likely You Are to Believe Fact-Checkers (Alexios Mantzarlis / Poynter)