Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Bookstore Sales Up 6.1% In First Half of 2016 (Jim Milliot / Publishers Weekly)
2. Adult Library Usage Falls ‘Significantly’ Across All Groups (Natasha Onwuemezi / The Bookseller)
3. London Bookstores are Boycotting WiFi (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. Why Audio Is Better Than Print (Ian Small / Digital Book World)
5. The Global Golden Age for Independent Publishers Has Begun (Tom Chalmers / Digital Book World)