Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Roger Ailes’s Exit Is Unlikely to Erode the Fox News Citadel (John Koblin and Michael M. Grynbaum / The New York Times)
2. Al Jazeera to Launch English Language Digital Streaming Service in U.S. (Jessica Toonkel / Reuters)
3. The Financial Times Decides to Get Creative With Ad-Blocker Blocking (Jeremy Barr / AdAge)
4. Slate Now Relies on Native Ads For Nearly 50 Percent of Its Revenue (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. The Washington Post is Adapting Some of Its Stories for Medium (But Leaving the Straight News Behind) (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
6. EFF Files Lawsuit Challenging DMCA’s Restrictions on Security Researchers (Tom Spring / Threat Post)