Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Amazon Kindle Learns to Navigate Literary Thickets (Nick Wingfield / New York Times)
2. How to Prepare for Self-Publishing: Formatting for Hard Copy (Catherine Dunn / Digital Book World)
3. What Book Publishers Can Learn from the Podcast Model (Joe Wikert / Digital Book World)
4. Indie Authors to Finally See their Books on B&N Shelves (Mercy Pilkington/ Good E-Reader)
5. What Should You Put in Your Email Newsletter? (Kristen Oliphant / Jane Friedman)