Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Spirited Media Prepares to Launch ‘The Incline’ in Pittsburgh (Kelsey Sutton / Politico Media)
2. A Long Talk with Facebook About Its Role in Journalism (Casey Newton / The Verge)
3. Going Long(er): The Huffington Post Doubles down on Longform Journalism Initiative (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
4. Marketers and Publishers Rush Into VR, But Grumble About Cost and Consumer Awareness (Yuyu Chen / Digiday)
5. Facebook News Selection Is In Hands of Editors Not Algorithms, Documents Show (Sam Thielman / The Guardian)
6. Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About How ISIS Uses The Internet (Sheera Frenkel / BuzzFeed)