Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Is Self-Publishing Coming of Age In the Digital World? (Dougal Shaw / BBC)
2. Want to Succeed in Self-Publishing? Be Professional: Tips from an Indie Author (Drucilla Shultz / Publishers Weekly)
3. Are Paid Book Reviews Worth It? (Jane Friedman / Jane Friedman)
4. Google Experiments With ‘Unprintable’ E-Books (Dianna Dilworth / Galley Cat)
5. 92 Percent of Students Prefer Paper Books Over E-Books: Survey (Devin Coldewey / NBC News)