Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. New Julian Fellowes Novel, ‘Belgravia,’ Treads New Digital Ground (Alexandra Alter / New York Times)
2. Daily E-Book Deals Are Gaining Traction (Jeffrey A. Trachtenberg / Wall Street Journal)
3. Are Soundtracked Books a Stunt or the Future of E-books? (Alex Lawson / The Independent)
4. The Self-Publishing Checklist: Editorial, Production, and Distribution (Jane Friedman)
5. Did you know that Kobo Price Matches E-books? (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
6. Print Book Sales Up Again in 2015 (Jim Milliot / Publishers Weekly)