1. College journalists and their advisers are still fighting for freedom of speech (David R. Wheeler / The Atlantic)
2. News Corp completes sale of Amplify digital education businesses (via Market Watch)
3. Academic social network hopes to change the culture of peer review (Jeffrey R. Young / Chronicle of Higher Education)
4. Top 10 journalism colleges in the United States (via USA Today)
5. Is “maker” education ready to go 1-to-1? (Benjamin Herold / Education Week)
Our Journalism & Digital Education Roundup comes out every Thursday.
We’ll deliver it straight to your inbox if you subscribe on this page!