1. Jack Dorsey named CEO of Twitter (Erin Griffith / Fortune)
2. What Digicel’s next-level ad-blocking means for adland (Tim Peterson / AdAge)
3. Q&A with Vine’s Jason Toff: On betting on entertainment and leaving social behind (Kurt Wagner / Re/code)
4. Are newsletters the Internet’s new safe space for women? (Lyz Lenz / The Cut)
5. Social media takes television back in time (Farhad Manjoo / New York Times)
6. Esquire, PRX launch podcast; first episode: ‘The Falling Man’ (David Brancaccio / Esquire Classic) [AUD]
Our Daily Must Reads newsletter comes out every Monday through Friday.
See it before anyone else by subscribing on this page!