1. Oyster, a Netflix for books, is shutting down, most of its team is heading to Google (Peter Kafka / Re/code)
2. Dear any-kind-of-published author: Write as much as you want (Chuck Wendig / Terrible Minds)
3. Reidy talks data at Book Industry Study Group (Gayle Feldman / The Bookseller) – Subscription
4. Startup Serial Box wants to be the ‘HBO for readers’ (Calvin Reid / Publishers Weekly)
5. People are not reading the e-books they buy anymore (Michael Kozlowski / Good e-Reader)
6. France’s BookWeather app offers unique take on book discovery (Bree Turner / Publishing Perspectives)
Our Must Reads Newsletter comes out every Monday through Friday.
Sign up on this page to have it delivered straight to your inbox!