1. French data regulator rejects Google’s right-to-be-forgotten appeal (Samuel Gibbs / Guardian)
2. Report stresses importance of agreement to avoid cyber conflict (Paul Mozur / New York Times)
3. Ad blocker users are the new hot ad-targeting segment (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
4. Oyster, a Netflix for books, is shutting down, most of its team is heading to Google (Peter Kafka / Re/code)
5. The Daily Show hires former Circa EIC Anthony De Rosa (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
6. More people have died from selfies than shark attacks this year (Cailey Rizzo / Mashable)
Our Must Reads Newsletter comes out every Monday through Friday.
Sign up on this page to have it delivered straight to your inbox!