1. Making data work for individuals and communities (Janet Haven / Knight Foundation)
2. What it’s actually like to be a Black employee at a tech company (Mark S. Luckie / Medium)
3. Steve Brill, Huffington Post introduce a 58,000-word ‘DocuSerial’ (James Warren / Poynter)
4. Appeals court strikes a blow for fair use in long-awaited copyright ruling (Joe Mullin / Ars Technica)
5. Two-thirds of Wired’s revenue is digital, and brand content is why (Ricardo Bilton / Digiday)
6. The internet after ad blocking (Casey Johnston / The Awl)
Our Must Reads come out every Monday through Friday morning.
We’ll send them directly to your inbox if you subscribe on this page!