1. Facebook is now offering journalists the same tools as celebrities (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. A four-hour window into the storm of abuse Charlotte Proudman faces on Twitter (Martin Belam / Medium)
3. Google and Twitter team up to offer their own ‘Instant Articles’ — with a twist (Peter Kafka / Re/code)
4. Periscope adds Facebook sharing, support for landscape broadcasts (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
5. The Washington Post rebrands its video operation (Jeremy Barr / Politico)
6. How can journalists use virtual reality to tell news stories? (Dan Archer / Medium)
7. On 9/11, we turned on the TV; now, we turn to social media (Leah Becerra / Newsy) [VID]
8. Remembering 9/11 on social media (via WPXI)
Our MediaShift Must Reads newsletter comes out every Monday through Friday.
Subscribe on this page to have it delivered directly to your email inbox!