1. Is Amazon creating a cultural monopoly? (Vauhini Vara / New Yorker)
2. A manifesto for an independent publisher (Bethan James / FutureBook)
3. Scribd switching to two-tier audiobook service (Calvin Reid / Publishers Weekly)
4. Why there’s so much conflicting advice about social media (Jane Friedman / Writer Unboxed)
5. Kobo wants to help authors get their books edited, printed (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
Our E-Books & Self-Publishing Roundup comes out every Tuesday.
Get it delivered directly to your inbox by subscribing on this page!