1. Shield law won’t keep government from spying on press (New York Observer)
Daily Must Reads, May 29, 2013
Mediatwits Google Hangout
Mediatwits on SoundCloud
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Mediashift
- Special Series: Inside the Content Marketing Boom
- The Rise of the Engagement Editor and What It Means
- Thinking of Starting a Podcast? Read This First
- How Time Magazine Turned Bad PR Around After Wacky VR Cover
- How and Why Journalism Schools Should Teach Podcasting
- 7 Tips for Building a Mobile-First, Multi-Platform Newsroom
- How to Self-Publish Your Book on a Budget
- Your Guide to Cutting the Cord to Cable TV
- DigitalEd: How to Get Foundation Funding
- DigitalEd: 5 Tech Tools to Improve Your Reporting
Get MediaShift Daily via Email
Follow us on Social
Who we Are
MediaShift explains how traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, music and movies are changing with digital disruption and adapting their business models for a more mobile, networked world.
If you're interested in submitting a guest column, see our guidelines here.