The best stories across the web on media and technology
1. Cable TV is holding Web TV at bay (New York Times)
2. YouTube preps 96 channels with original content (Multichannel News)
4. Emily Gould and the rise of the indie e-bookseller (paidContent)
6. “Stop forcing journalists to conceal their views from the public” (The Atlantic)
7. WSJ to run e-book bestseller lists powered by Nielsen BookScan (paidContent)
Subscribe to our daily Must Reads email newsletter and get the links in your in-box every weekday!