Some interesting work being done interactive games for use by the news media. For example, ImpactGames (makers of Peacemaker), is working on expanding its business strategy to encompass a model of interactive participation in current events. ImpactGames is in talks with some of the major news sources about creating portals that would allow viewers to “Play the News”. Hear more about this latest work and how it relates to current events and the concept of interactive news
By Paul Lamb
October 27, 2007
MediaShift delivers the best news on media and technology directly to your in-box.
Best of Idea Lab
- The Difference Between 'Invention' and 'Innovation'
- The Pros and Cons of Using Kickstarter to Fundraise
- Former Facebook ME Dan Fletcher: 'It's a Great Time to Launch a New Publication'
- 4 Lessons for Journalism Students from the Digital Edge
- The Top 5 Ways to Help Survivors During a Disaster
- Lessons from the School of Data Journalism
- Can Citizen Journalism Move Beyond Crisis Reporting?
- Mona Lisa Stopped Smiling: A Conversation on the Phenomenology of News