Each week, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
- Women Better Represented in Victorian Novels than Modern, Finds Study (Allison Flood / Guardian)
- McGraw-Hill Education Launches Textbook and E-Book Rental Program (Rhea Kelly / Campus Technology)
- The Big Five Publishers and the Nutri-Matic Drink Dispenser (Chris Meadows / Teleread)
- When Good Links Go Bad: Link Rot in E-Books (Laura Brady / Epub Secrets)
- Kindle Scout: A Guide for Authors (Chloe / Written Word Media)
- Money Laundering Via Author Impersonation on Amazon? (Brian Krebs / Krebs on Security)
- Scammers Are Using Createspace to Spam Amazon With Pirated Textbooks (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)